The unthinkable happened: New Android phone crushes iPhone X in speed test
Apple's hot new iPhone X has it all. From design and display quality to features and performance, the tenth-anniversary iPhone is a class-leading smartphone through and through. The design in particular has been praised to no end. In fact, even some of the iPhone X's harshest critics (myself included) have come around to love the controversial "notch" design with the phone's display.
Of course, the sleek design and gorgeous display are only half of the equation here. The software side of the user experience is even more important, and the iPhone X delivers there as well. Benchmark test scores are off the charts, and we've seen time and time again what the iPhone X's A11 Bionic processor is capable of. But savvy Apple fans know that despite how impressive the iPhone X's performance is compared to most devices out there, there's something that has been holding the phone back. Now, that issue has caused the iPhone X to lose its title as the reigning speed test champ.
BGR Top Deals:
- Can someone please explain why Apple didn’t include this $13 accessory with every pair of AirPods?
- This is one of Black Friday 2017’s best TV deals, and it’s already available now
Trending Right Now:
- Samsung accidentally confirmed it’s making a Galaxy X
- The best Black Friday 2017 sales you can shop online right now: Walmart, Best Buy, more
- Scientists warn of huge earthquakes in 2018 due to Earth’s slowing rotation
The unthinkable happened: New Android phone crushes iPhone X in speed test originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 21 Nov 2017 at 09:04:05 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.