The real value of Bitcoin might be $0, Morgan Stanley says
Bitcoin has had a roller-coaster month that's seen prices spike from $7,000 up to $20,000, and most of the way back down again. Depending on who you listen to, Bitcoin is either the greatest investment opportunity since Apple, or the biggest bubble since someone thought that tulips looked pretty.
Professional analysts are having to change their perspective on Bitcoin as the amount of money involved shoots up, and right now, the biggest question about the coin is what it actually is.
BGR Top Deals:
- $19 device doubles the speed of your Fire TV or Chromecast
- These truly wireless earbuds are like AirPods, but they cost $40 instead of $159
Trending Right Now:
- Woman gets $284 billion electric bill because the world is a cruel, cruel place
- This Face ID issue will make you regret the iPhone X’s lack of Touch ID
- Galaxy Note 8 crushes iPhone X and Pixel 2 in OIS video recording comparison
The real value of Bitcoin might be $0, Morgan Stanley says originally appeared on BGR.com on Mon, 25 Dec 2017 at 20:30:24 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.