The PS4 Pro is somehow back down to its Black Friday price on Amazon
The Nintendo Switch has more buzz than any other video game console out right now. But if you're looking for a console for serious gaming, everyone knows which console is your best option. That's right, it's the PlayStation 4 Pro, and it's somehow on sale right now on Amazon at its Black Friday price. There's a caveat this time, but it's definitely not a bad thing: you'll have to trade in a game to get the $50 discount.
You can pick just about any game you want — seriously, just dig through your basement for 2 minutes and find the crappiest game you have. You can even trade in an old accessory like a PS3 controller or something. You'll set up the trade-in with Amazon and get paid for whatever item you trade in, and you'll also get $50 off the purchase price of your new PlayStation 4 Pro 1TB Console as long as you buy it before January 31, 2018.
You'll find everything you need to know about the deal right here on Amazon's site.
BGR Top Deals:
- This $30 home security cam with 14 days of free cloud storage sells out every time we mention it
- Amazon’s 2 best-selling Black Friday deals were just bundled together at a deep discount
Trending Right Now:
- Why did NASA’s rover just find a cannonball on Mars?
- 9 paid iPhone apps on sale for free right now
- Consumer Reports ranks the iPhone X behind the iPhone 8 and Galaxy S7
The PS4 Pro is somehow back down to its Black Friday price on Amazon originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 5 Dec 2017 at 16:57:11 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.