The Pixel 3 won’t help the fact that Google just can’t seem to sell Pixel phones
Google earlier this week made a big deal about its previous Pixel phones, right before unveiling the Pixel 3 and all the other new hardware it developed this year. Google insisted on how great the Pixel 2 camera is and how the phone has gotten better over time. But the company never told us how many Pixel phones it sold to date. Of course, we know that Google has never managed to sell very many Pixel phones compared to the competition, and the Pixel 3 isn’t likely to help.
BGR Top Deals:
- The Instant Pot with 23,000 5-star reviews was just discounted again on Amazon
- Today’s top deals: Best-selling headphones, Instant Pot, $25 Fire TV Stick, Philips Hue deals, more
Trending Right Now:
- Samsung is already trolling the Pixel 3 XL’s ugly notch
- New leak may reveal Apple’s completely overhauled iPad Pro design ahead of launch
- Catch-and-release fishing might actually be doing more harm than good
The Pixel 3 won’t help the fact that Google just can’t seem to sell Pixel phones originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 11 Oct 2018 at 12:06:50 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.