Everyone loves Philips Hue bulbs. What’s not to love? They’re class-leaders on every level. We recently told you about a sale on everyone’s favorite Philips Hue Starter Kit, and tons of people took advantage of the deal. Well not that you’ve started, it’s time to step things up a notch. Everyone knows about all the different LED smart bulbs in the Hue line, but not everyone is away that Philips also makes other types of lighting. Our favorite right now is the Philips Hue LightStrip Plus, a dimmable strip of LED lights that can be used to create all sorts of nifty lighting effects just about anywhere you can imagine.
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
* Take control of your home lighting wirelessly, with a smart device. Set your lights to power on with the morning sun, gently waking you, or to turn on and off as you leave or arrive home.
* Transform your living room, bedroom, kitchen and other rooms with millions of colors and shades of white light. Sync to games, music, and movies for enhanced experiences.
* Install the flexible LightStrip Plus under bars, bed frames, or cabinets, with included adhesive tape. Trim it to the perfect size with the included cut marks.
* Connect it to a Hue Bridge (sold separately) to control your lighting. Light the entire home with versatile accessories (sold separately) such as Hue Dimmer Switch, Hue Tap, or Hue Motion Sensor.
* The LightStrip works with Alexa, Apple HomeKit, and Google Assistant for voice control, Nest, and Samsung SmartThings, and includes an 80-inch LightStrip, power adapter, manual, and two-year warranty.
Trending right now: