The only thing worse than Google’s giant Pixel 3 XL notch is hiding it
Months of Pixel 3 and Pixel 3 XL leaks reached a boiling point in September when a shipment of prototypes was allegedly stolen, sold on the black market, and then reviewed by Eastern European bloggers. As a result, there were almost no surprises left earlier this week when Google finally unveiled its third-generation Pixel phones during a media event in New York City. We knew what the Pixel 3 and Pixel 3 XL looked like, we knew how impressive their new camera would be, and we knew just about all of their new features. We also knew that the larger Pixel 3 XL would feature a big notch at the top of the display, but we don't think anyone fully appreciated how massive the notch is on Google's new Pixel phablet until we got our hands on the phone this past Tuesday.
BGR Top Deals:
- Fire TV Stick refurbs are on sale for just $25, today only
- Black Friday came early thanks to Amazon’s deep discounts on Kindles
Trending Right Now:
- Samsung is already trolling the Pixel 3 XL’s ugly notch
- Marvel star teases return to ‘Avengers 4’ despite her heartbreaking ‘Infinity War’ death
- Catch-and-release fishing might actually be doing more harm than good
The only thing worse than Google’s giant Pixel 3 XL notch is hiding it originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 11 Oct 2018 at 09:25:09 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.