The OnePlus 5 came under fire for copycat design earlier this year, as many people observed the iPhone 7 Plus -inspired lines, particularly on the back. OnePlus tried to explained that it toyed with various design prototypes, but ultimately had to go with the one that looked like an iPhone because it was the most convenient choice.
The OnePlus 5T rolled out with an all-screen design that looks nothing like an iPhone X, but that doesn’t mean next year’s OnePlus flagship won’t copy Apple’s latest and greatest feature.
BGR Top Deals:
- Your cable company is going to be so angry when you get this $40 box
- Why bother with the SNES Classic when this $41 console plays every SNES game ever?
Trending Right Now:
- Sprint is the worst carrier money can buy, Consumer Reports says
- How to check if Apple is slowing your old iPhone
- If you put Coke in your car’s gas tank, bad things will happen
The OnePlus 6 will copy the iPhone X’s most iconic feature originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 21 Dec 2017 at 21:01:22 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.