The one way Samsung’s Galaxy Note 9 is worse than the Note 8
The long wait for Samsung's Galaxy Note 9 to be made official is finally over. The company on Thursday hosted a massive Unpacked press conference at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York to take the wraps off of its flagship smartphone for the second half of 2018. Not that it was much of a surprise since literally everything there was to know about the phone had leaked in the months leading up to yesterday's event, but the Galaxy Note 9 is without question one of the hottest smartphones in the world right now. It offers a sleek, albeit familiar design and cutting-edge specs, as well as the most stunning smartphone display the world has ever seen. On top of that, the Note 9 actually sports a few compelling new features that its predecessor lacked. That seems like it should be obvious, but it's one area where the Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9+ fell short earlier this year; not only did they look almost exactly like their predecessors, but they didn't really have any exciting new features that might warrant an upgrade.
Well, the same cannot be said of the Galaxy Note 9. Whether or not the phone's novel new features are appealing to you, it can at least be said that the phone does have novel new features. In fact, the Galaxy Note 9 is better in every way than its predecessor. Well... almost every way.
BGR Top Deals:
- Your cable company will hate you as much as you hate them after you get this $39 box
- Beats Solo3 wireless headphones are back down to their lowest price ever
Trending Right Now:
- There’s an alternate ‘Infinity War’ ending that would have ruined ‘Avengers 4’
- Facebook is shedding massive traffic – and it’s apparently flocking to YouTube
- Google Maps is almost perfect, so of course Google had to find a way to ruin it
The one way Samsung’s Galaxy Note 9 is worse than the Note 8 originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 10 Aug 2018 at 10:17:19 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.