The notch will totally be worth it if iPhones eventually look like this
Just because I’ve gotten used to the iPhone X and its signature notch, doesn’t mean I like it, but I do understand its purpose. So, I choose to accept it, thinking happy thoughts of what the not-too-distant future will bring.
The notch, of course, is the popular name for that half-a-bezel that is placed atop of the iPhone X, which is otherwise a truly all-screen handset. Many have copied Apple’s notch just for the sake of having their Android devices look cool by association, but nobody is doing it right.
BGR Top Deals:
- It’s a crime that this $6 accessory doesn’t come with every Roku Streaming Stick
- Brilliant adapter makes your wired Bose noise cancelling headphones wireless
Trending Right Now:
- A look at the 10 biggest movie flops of the last 15 years
- Netflix cancellations are on the rise, but there’s no reason to worry
- Will the Galaxy Note 9 be faster than the OnePlus 6?
The notch will totally be worth it if iPhones eventually look like this originally appeared on BGR.com on Sun, 27 May 2018 at 12:02:38 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.