The no-touch forehead thermometer with instant readings was just discounted for the first time
The iHealth Infrared No-Touch Forehead Thermometer is just plain awesome. Hold this sleek device close to your forehead (or a child's forehead) without touching it, tap the button on the back, and you get an impressively accurate temperature reading in less than one second. It's worth twice its regular retail price of $26.99, but a 20% coupon on Amazon gives this iHealth thermometer its first discount ever ahead of Black Friday 2018, dropping the price to just $21.59.
Here are the bullet points from the product page:
- iHealth Thermometer PT3 is an infrared No-Touch forehead thermometer that gives you 1-second testing to know the current body temperature of someone you care.
- High precision: ultra-sensitive infrared sensor measures IR energy emitted from the forehead and collects more than 100 data points per second.
- Fast testing in just 1 second, get reading instantly.
- Safe & Hygienic. No-Touch design, non-invasive measurement.
- Gentle vibration to alert when a reading completed. No annoying beeps.
- Hold. Aim. Press. Only 3 steps to test, easy for self-measurement.
- Readable at night with LED backlit.
- FDA Listed and Medical CE Approved and meets ASTM E19650-98 performance standards.
BGR Top Deals:
- Meet the new 5-star wireless headphones that go toe to toe with Bose
- Pick up a fast wireless charger for just $6.99 in this Amazon sale
Trending Right Now:
- Walmart’s Black Friday ad is official: iPhone XS, Galaxy Note 9, consoles, TVs, and so much more
- Best Buy’s early Black Friday sale is live: Here are the 10 best deals
- T-Mobile launches new prepaid unlimited plan to undercut Verizon
The no-touch forehead thermometer with instant readings was just discounted for the first time originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 8 Nov 2018 at 11:09:47 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.