The nightmare Sprint-T-Mobile merger could be back on
Less than six months after Sprint and T-Mobile ended talks about merging the two wireless networks, the Wall Street Journal reports that the deal could be back on. The paper quotes "people familiar with the matter" as saying that Sprint and T-Mobile have "rekindled merger talks," the third time in four years that the two companies have discussed merging.
Shares of Sprint and T-Mobile were up over 6 percent following the news, as Wall Street analysts have long been a fan of a merger between the two companies. The last round of talks reportedly fell apart owing to differences over who would control the merged entity.
BGR Top Deals:
- Amazon has a $40 Apple Watch accessory you’ll wonder how you ever lived without
- Oops! Amazon mistake gets you a Kindle Paperwhite for $40 if you hurry
Trending Right Now:
- It sure looks like we’re getting three new iPhones this year
- All the ways fans wish Apple would fix iOS 11 and improve the iPhone X
- This upcoming Android phone didn’t just beat the iPhone X’s benchmark scores, it crushed them
The nightmare Sprint-T-Mobile merger could be back on originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 10 Apr 2018 at 12:58:28 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.