The next iPhone X might finally do something no iPhone has ever done before
Every new iPhone brings over various features that were never available on previous models, and the same is expected for next year’s models. We could tell you that much even if there were no early rumors to dissect. But one of the iPhone X’s successors will finally do something no other iPhone has been capable of, even though competing devices had the beloved and incredibly useful feature for years. That’s right, dual-SIM support is supposedly coming to a future iPhone.
BGR Top Deals:
- This little Alexa speaker is basically an Echo Dot, and it’s $20 today only
- This is one of Black Friday 2017’s best TV deals, and it’s already available now
Trending Right Now:
- The best Black Friday 2017 sales you can shop online right now: Walmart, Best Buy, more
- Best Black Friday deals on Apple gear: iPhone, MacBooks, iPads, Beats and more
- Scientists warn of huge earthquakes in 2018 due to Earth’s slowing rotation
The next iPhone X might finally do something no iPhone has ever done before originally appeared on BGR.com on Mon, 20 Nov 2017 at 15:10:33 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.