The new Nokia 7.1 is the best iPhone X clone you’re going to get for $349
The new Nokia 7.1 from HMD is a $349 mid-range smartphone that tries as hard as it can to impress, with near-flagship design and assorted other touches that range from an HDR display to a Zeiss Optics-powered camera.
Among the features, the 12 MP/5MP dual cameras promise fast and accurate autofocus and HDR photography even in low light, as well as studio-style "bokeh" shots, picture-in-picture capabilities and a mode that lets you use the front and back cameras simultaneously. In addition to "jewelry-like design" and a premium build quality, you also get PureDisplay HDR screen technology that includes high contrast, greater clarity and enhanced colors across all content, the company says.
BGR Top Deals:
- This $18 color smart LED bulb works with Alexa and Google, just like Philips Hue’s $50 bulb
- Amazon’s best-selling home security camera is only $26, and it’s better than a $199 Nest Cam
Trending Right Now:
- Why Wi-Fi 6 is going to make people care about good Wi-Fi
- See the OnePlus 6T in-display fingerprint sensor in action in new teaser video
- An ‘Avengers 4’ poster may be hiding in plain sight, but we still can’t see it
The new Nokia 7.1 is the best iPhone X clone you’re going to get for $349 originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 4 Oct 2018 at 18:16:07 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.