The NES Classic Edition console is back and you can buy one right now
It’s that day of the year, NES Classic Edition fanatics when Nintendo's console that refuses to die comes back to stores. The company first brought back the NES Classic console two years ago, and the product turned into an unexpected success. For just $60, you got a retro console packed with retro games to help you take your mind off the hot games out there that you’d want to play on a real console.
Long story short, the NES Classic became a monster hit overnight, with Nintendo quickly running out of stock. Early buyers sold their new old NES Classics online for huge markups because that’s exactly what happens with sold out products. If you wanted to buy one back in 2016 but never got around to it, you have another chance starting now.
BGR Top Deals:
- You know the AirPods rivals everyone loves? They’re somehow only $18.79 right now
- The greatest Nintendo Labo kit that will ever exist is now up for preorder for $20
Trending Right Now:
- Microsoft just pulled the coolest new Windows 10 feature from its beta
- Someone just published a hands-on Galaxy Note 9 review a month before it’s even announced
- This iPhone X rumor is actually great news for the Pixel 3
The NES Classic Edition console is back and you can buy one right now originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 29 Jun 2018 at 06:50:36 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.