Dell just made one of the most unexpected announcements at CES 2018. The computer company is making its own line of jewelry, which is something we definitely didn’t see coming. Don't worry, there's a tech tie-in; What’s great about Dell’s upcoming gold collection is that all the pieces are made from gold that has been rescued from used computer parts like motherboards.
BGR Top Deals:
- These 25 delicious slow cooker recipes taste even better in this discounted Crock-Pot
- This $27 box is all cord cutters need to record live TV without a cable company’s DVR
Trending Right Now:
- The 10 biggest announcements from the 3 biggest brands at CES 2018
- Groundbreaking new studies suggest the presence of a fourth dimension
- NASA’s Juno just sent back a photo of Jupiter that looks too insane to be real
The most unexpected announcement of CES 2018: Dell just launched its own jewelry line originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 9 Jan 2018 at 13:00:26 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.