The most exciting Android phone of the year finally has a release date
The Galaxy Note 9 and Pixel 3 are going to be two of the hottest Android handsets in the second half of the year, but there’s an even more exciting device in the works and we finally know when it will launch. If all goes according to plan, that is. After reports detailed a delay a few days ago, the first ever phone coming from camera company RED is now slated for a November 2nd release date.
BGR Top Deals:
- This device can turn any TV into a giant touchscreen
- The best-selling over-ear Bluetooth headphones on Amazon’s entire site are back down to $28
Trending Right Now:
- Previously unseen ‘Captain Marvel’ Easter egg found in ‘Avengers: Infinity War’
- Why you should be excited about the Galaxy Note 9 even if you don’t plan to buy it
- There’s one more beloved Marvel character who did not die in ‘Infinity War’
The most exciting Android phone of the year finally has a release date originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 8 Aug 2018 at 11:51:55 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.