The Messenger Kids app is a brilliantly devious Facebook scheme
Facebook on Monday announced a brand new app for iPhone and iPad that’s targeting children. The Messenger Kids app should be used by those children who are too young to actually have a full Facebook account, and it can be an excellent tool for parents to shield their kids from everything that’s happening on the giant social network until they come of age.
At the same time, the Messenger Kids is a devious plot to get an entire generation of users hooked on the miracles of Facebook. It’s a brilliant strategy to ensure that the next generations of humans get a taste of Facebook well before making up their own minds whether they want to be part of the social network or not.
BGR Top Deals:
- Amazon’s 2 best-selling Black Friday deals were just bundled together at a deep discount
- Today’s best deals: Best-selling soundbar, Philips Hue, Sonos speakers, Christmas lasers, more
Trending Right Now:
- Qualcomm is going to war against the iPhone, and its best weapon is a 20-year-old PDA
- Sorry, but cable TV won’t exist by 2030
- These Amazon best-sellers convert any car’s headlights to LEDs for just $25
The Messenger Kids app is a brilliantly devious Facebook scheme originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 5 Dec 2017 at 06:50:07 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.