The massive wildfire raging in California is now the largest in the state’s history
Wildfires can be incredibly devastating, taking down forests and grasslands and encroaching on populated towns and cities as they relentlessly march forward. Californians have become increasingly accustomed to dealing with these dire events in recent years, but this year is a bit different.
According to the Los Angeles Times, the Mendocino Complex fire has been jumping roads and rivers at a rapid pace, and it's spreading at an unprecedented rate. Officials believed that it could quickly become the largest wildfire the state has ever seen, and that's exactly what happened today.
BGR Top Deals:
- You can still get a 4K Fire TV for the same price as a Fire TV Stick right now
- The last keyboard you’ll ever buy is a $41 wireless keyboard that never needs to be charged
Trending Right Now:
- Previously unseen ‘Captain Marvel’ Easter egg found in ‘Avengers: Infinity War’
- Samsung sure doesn’t seem confident the Galaxy Note 9 will be a hot seller
- This is how Samsung plans to justify the Galaxy Note 9’s sky-high price tag
The massive wildfire raging in California is now the largest in the state’s history originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 7 Aug 2018 at 18:53:38 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.