The Leeroy Jenkins secret was just spilled to support net neutrality
You don’t have to know what World of Warcraft is to appreciate the Leeroy Jenkins viral video from more than 10 years ago. But if you’re an WoW player you surely know the clip that shows a botched attack that went viral on YouTube back in 2005.
It turns out, however, that the Leeroy Jenkins clip that made so many people laugh was faked. The original creator finally revealed the first take of what turned out to be the Leeroy Jenkins video, and he did it all for a good cause: Fighting the FCC on net neutrality.
BGR Top Deals:
- Grab a discounted slow cooker for $38 on Amazon, then try these 25 delicious recipes
- $19 device doubles the speed of your Fire TV or Chromecast
Trending Right Now:
- The Galaxy S9’s ‘boring’ design will let it keep the headphone jack
- Something completely unexpected happened during 2017’s solar eclipse and scientists are delighted
- Mother Nature just dumped 53 inches of snow on one US town in only 30 hours
The Leeroy Jenkins secret was just spilled to support net neutrality originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 26 Dec 2017 at 20:00:27 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.