The iPhone X’s best feature might come to all iPhones next year
What’s the best iPhone X features? Is it the huge OLED screen on the front? The Face ID camera? Or maybe the rear camera that’s even more potent than the iPhone 8 Plus? If you ask me, it’s the entire design.
There’s no Face ID without an all-screen design. And there’s no all-screen iPhone without Face ID. Apple had to find a way to remove the home button from the front side of the phone without losing all the security features tied to the home button. Face ID provides even better security than Touch ID and has no rival in the industry for the moment.
BGR Top Deals:
- If you have a Fire TV or Roku Stick, this will be the best $6 you ever spend
- The best Logitech Harmony deal on Amazon somehow just got even better
Trending Right Now:
- If Samsung’s foldable Galaxy X phone looks like this, it’s doomed
- SNES Classic Edition consoles are back in stock at Best Buy right now
- Here’s what your cat is telling you when it shows you its butt
The iPhone X’s best feature might come to all iPhones next year originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 8 Dec 2017 at 14:41:14 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.