The iPhone XR just killed the Pixel 3 and every other 2018 Android flagship
When the iPhone X arrived last year with its all-screen design, sophisticated Face ID authentication, and a mobile processor faster than anything the competition could produce, it must have sent Apple's rivals into panic mode. The only relief was that $999 price tag, which would ensure the phone wouldn’t be accessible to people who weren't looking to spend quite that much on a new smartphone. Even still, people lined up to buy the phone around the world last November, and Apple struggled to meet demand until Christmas.
Fast-forward to a year later and we have now the cheaper version of the iPhone X we've been waiting for. This time around, the iPhone XR is going to be a real nightmare for all Android phones. That’s because it’s got the same all-screen design as the iPhone X, an even faster Face ID camera, and a mobile processor that seems out of this world. And it all starts at $749.
BGR Top Deals:
- Today’s top deals: $45 dome cam, $21 Wi-Fi extender, $29 128GB microSD card, Roomba 690, more
- Apple’s AirPower was a no-show, so get this $37 triple wireless charger instead
Trending Right Now:
- The only 8 surprises from Apple’s big iPhone XS event
- iPhone XS Max, iPhone XS, iPhone XR, iPhone 8, and iPhone 7: Which iPhone should you buy?
- Why the new iPhone Xs and Xr are a particularly big deal for T-Mobile
The iPhone XR just killed the Pixel 3 and every other 2018 Android flagship originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 13 Sep 2018 at 11:41:06 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.