A week after iPhone X shipping estimates dropped to 1-2 weeks, Apple has further improved delivery times for its best iPhone ever, practically guaranteeing iPhone users they’ll be able to buy the handset in time for Christmas.
The current shipping estimate on Apple’s US online store is December 8th, meaning that Apple needs just a week to fulfill your order.
BGR Top Deals:
- How to give your Fire TV or Chromecast a huge speed boost for just $18
- Hurry: The Nest Thermostat is back on sale below its Black Friday price
Trending Right Now:
- Astronomers spot a planet so hostile they had a hard time believing it
- All Apple Watch owners can now track their heart health
- Brilliant moron uses empty snack bags to block his employer’s GPS tracking, gets fired anyway
The iPhone X will be delivered to your door in just a week originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 1 Dec 2017 at 06:50:00 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.