There’s much talk and confusion right now about the iPhone X being discontinued once its replacements arrive this year, on account that it’s not meeting sales estimates.
If Apple does discontinue the iPhone X after only a year of sales, something that hasn’t happened since the iPhone 5, it won’t be because of poor sales. Yes, demand may be lower than what forecasts said, but the iPhone X has been selling like crazy. A new report says that the iPhone X was the best-sold smartphone in the Christmas quarter, and that’s even though the phone was available for sales for only two months during the period.
BGR Top Deals:
- $28 power strip has four outlets that can be controlled individually with Alexa
- Today’s top deals: $19 waterproof Bluetooth speaker, $30 food processor, $22 headphones, iMac, more
Trending Right Now:
- Apple might release a cheaper 6.1-inch iPhone without the iPhone X’s killer feature
- 2018’s most unique Android phone is still hiding one big secret
- Galaxy S9’s biggest hardware change shown in new leaked photos
The iPhone X was the top-selling smartphone over the holidays, report claims originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 23 Jan 2018 at 19:21:35 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.