The iPhone X frenzy has only gotten worse since launch
For most of 2017, Apple fans have been visibly salivating at the prospect of the iPhone X. Apple's most significant iPhone upgrade in years was always going to be a big event, but the (literally) billion-dollar question has been about whether the hype will endure and drive a "super-cycle" of upgrades, or fizzle off after a month or two.
Well, according to research by Barclays, it's party time. Consumer intent to buy the iPhone X is actually up since launch: The hype isn't just real, it's also growing by the week.
BGR Top Deals:
- Today’s best deals: Best-selling soundbar, Philips Hue, Sonos speakers, Christmas lasers, more
- Amazon’s 2 best-selling Black Friday deals were just bundled together at a deep discount
Trending Right Now:
- The Galaxy S9 wants to be an even better desktop computer than its predecessor
- The thrusters on NASA’s Voyager 1 just woke up after a 37-year nap in space
- Samsung needed 8 months to figure out there are no Microsoft Edition Galaxy phones
The iPhone X frenzy has only gotten worse since launch originally appeared on BGR.com on Mon, 4 Dec 2017 at 16:32:09 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.