For most of 2017, Apple fans have been visibly salivating at the prospect of the iPhone X. Apple's most significant iPhone upgrade in years was always going to be a big event, but the (literally) billion-dollar question has been about whether the hype will endure and drive a "super-cycle" of upgrades, or fizzle off after a month or two.
Well, according to research by Barclays, it's party time. Consumer intent to buy the iPhone X is actually up since launch: The hype isn't just real, it's also growing by the week.
BGR Top Deals:
- Today’s best deals: Best-selling soundbar, Philips Hue, Sonos speakers, Christmas lasers, more
- Amazon’s 2 best-selling Black Friday deals were just bundled together at a deep discount
Trending Right Now:
- The Galaxy S9 wants to be an even better desktop computer than its predecessor
- The thrusters on NASA’s Voyager 1 just woke up after a 37-year nap in space
- Samsung needed 8 months to figure out there are no Microsoft Edition Galaxy phones
The iPhone X frenzy has only gotten worse since launch originally appeared on BGR.com on Mon, 4 Dec 2017 at 16:32:09 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.