While there was some concern about the staggered release schedule for the 2018 iPhone models, it doesn't appear to have had much of an impact on sales. According to new data from Kantar Worldpanel, the iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus and iPhone X were the top three best-selling in the US for the month of November 2017 -- in that order.
Apple's market share actually fell in the US in November, likely as a result of the unique release schedule, but Apple still managed to come out on top in terms of phone sales. To put these numbers into perspective, the Galaxy S8 -- Samsung's biggest smartphone of 2017 -- clocked in as the sixth best-selling phone that month.
BGR Top Deals:
- Today’s best deals: Nest Thermostat, Philips Hue, $12 Alexa bulb, Ring Video Doorbell, Crock-Pot, more
- Super NES Classic is in stock at a premium right now on Amazon – with Prime shipping
Trending Right Now:
- This iPhone X deal is too good to turn down, T-Mobile customer or not
- Best of CES 2018: The 10 most exciting new products unveiled at this year’s show
- Sprint customers are about to get a very unpleasant bill hike
The iPhone X, 8 and 8 Plus were the 3 best-selling smartphones in the US last November originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 10 Jan 2018 at 16:57:37 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.