All 2017 iPhones come with wireless charging support, a first for Apple’s iPhones. But Apple’s wireless charging isn’t as fast as Android. The iPhone X and iPhone 8 can use 5W and 7.5W chargers, which means charge times are still way slower than wired charging. Recent tests have shown that wired charging on the iPhone X is a lot faster than wireless charging, especially if you invest in USB-C chargers.
But which of the three 2017 iPhones does better in wireless charging tests? A new battery test explains.
BGR Top Deals:
- I’ll never go back to watching TV without this $14 accessory
- There’s a way to have a Super NES Classic in your hands by next week
Trending Right Now:
- The Galaxy S9 chip that will let Samsung copy the iPhone X is official
- Marlboro maker Philip Morris just said it’s done with cigarettes
- Logan Paul to take a break from posting videos as outrage from his ‘suicide video’ grows
The iPhone 8 outperforms the iPhone X in this fast wireless charging test originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 4 Jan 2018 at 18:33:58 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.