The iconic Gmail web design is getting a complete overhaul
The winds of change are a-blowin in Gmail's direction. According to Engadget, Google sent out an email to G Suite Administrators, the people who manage and control corporate or group email accounts running on Google's webmail platform. The email is a pre-brief for those administrators before new changes roll out to G Suite users, and you know that if the changes warrant notifying administrators in advance, they're going to be big.
According to Engadget, the changes include bringing Google's Smart Replies feature to the web, email snooze functions, and native support for offline emails. Most controversially, it also sounds like a "new look" is coming to Gmail on the web, which is sure to confuse just about everybody.
BGR Top Deals:
- New smartwatch has 45-day battery life and costs less than $100 vs. the $330+ Apple Watch
- 9 paid iPhone apps that are free downloads right now
Trending Right Now:
- New study has a theory for why we haven’t found aliens yet, and it makes a whole lot of sense
- Ever wonder why you have eyebrows? Scientists think they now have the answer
- Apple ordered to pay half a billion dollars in damages to a patent troll
The iconic Gmail web design is getting a complete overhaul originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 11 Apr 2018 at 18:19:38 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.