The Huawei Mate 20 Pro might somehow be cheaper than the iPhone XS
Huawei will unveil the Mate 20 series in less than two weeks, but we already know one detail that makes the phone more interesting than any other Android device launching this month. The Mate 20 and Mate 20 Pro will rock Huawei’s new 7nm Kirin 980 processors. The only other 7nm mobile chips in town power the iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max, while all the other Android flagships are on 10nm chip technology.
BGR Top Deals:
- This $18 color smart LED bulb works with Alexa and Google, just like Philips Hue’s $50 bulb
- Amazon’s best-selling home security camera is only $26, and it’s better than a $199 Nest Cam
Trending Right Now:
- See the OnePlus 6T in-display fingerprint sensor in action in new teaser video
- This $80 smartwatch beats Apple’s $1,000 watch in three important ways
- Why Wi-Fi 6 is going to make people care about good Wi-Fi
The Huawei Mate 20 Pro might somehow be cheaper than the iPhone XS originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 4 Oct 2018 at 16:34:17 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.