The brand new Nest Thermostat E could very well be the best bargain in the smart home market. For just $169, you get all of the features that make the Nest Learning Thermostat great — and yes, that includes all of the learning features. The main difference is that instead of the full color screen on the older model, you get a cool new frosted glass screen that’s very unique and modern. The new Nest Thermostat E sold out on Amazon pretty much as soon as it became available earlier this month, but now it’s finally back in stock… for now. Definitely hurry if you want to get your hands on one.
Here are some key details from the product page:
- Frosted display - Blends into the background and fits into any home.
- Remote control - Use the Nest app to change the temperature from anywhere – the beach, the office or your bed.
- Proven energy-saving features - Like the Nest Learning Thermostat, the Nest Thermostat E can help you save from day one.
- Home/Away Assist - Turns itself down after you leave, so you don’t waste energy heating or cooling an empty home.
- A simple schedule - Start with a basic schedule, then adjust it whenever you like.
Nest Thermostat E: $169.00
Trending right now: