We’ve known for a while now that Samsung is looking to beat rivals to market with a smartphone sporting a foldable display. ZTE already has one such model so Samsung won’t be able to claim it was the first.
A new report repeats what we’ve heard before, that the Galaxy X handset will be unveiled at some point next year without providing an actual launch date.
BGR Top Deals:
- How to give your Fire TV or Chromecast a huge speed boost for just $18
- Hurry: The Nest Thermostat is back on sale below its Black Friday price
Trending Right Now:
- Astronomers spot a planet so hostile they had a hard time believing it
- Brilliant moron uses empty snack bags to block his employer’s GPS tracking, gets fired anyway
- All Apple Watch owners can now track their heart health
The Galaxy X foldable phone tipped to launch next year originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 1 Dec 2017 at 07:45:56 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.