The Galaxy S9’s best new feature might be Samsung’s software
A report earlier this week said the Galaxy S9 may not come with a 3D facial recognition system similar to Apple’s iPhone X, although Samsung is already looking to equip 2018 devices with 3D sensors. The same report claimed that the Galaxy S9 will not have too many features to differentiate it from the previous generation, although the phone is expected to pack better hardware and deliver a better camera experience.
A Samsung exec even went on record to say that the Galaxy S9’s best feature might be Samsung’s software innovations. “Although the Galaxy S9 may not have the innovative features expected by the market, we are focusing on enhancing the completeness of the Galaxy S8 hardware and an innovative user experience (UX),” that person said.
A new leak tells us more about that “innovative user experience.”
BGR Top Deals:
- This is one of Black Friday 2017’s best TV deals, and it’s already available now
- This is the best home security camera system. Period.
Trending Right Now:
- Samsung accidentally confirmed it’s making a Galaxy X
- The best Black Friday 2017 sales you can shop online right now: Walmart, Best Buy, more
- Scientists warn of huge earthquakes in 2018 due to Earth’s slowing rotation
The Galaxy S9’s best new feature might be Samsung’s software originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 21 Nov 2017 at 07:45:11 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.