When the Galaxy S8 was unveiled earlier this year, Samsung announced a clever accessory that lets you turn the smartphone into an Android desktop. All you need is the DeX Station to make it happen — and a computer monitor, keyboard, and mouse, of course.
The DeX dock is hardly the perfect solution, but Samsung isn’t giving up, and it’ll introduce a different DeX accessory for the Galaxy S9 come next year, according to a new rumor.
BGR Top Deals:
- There’s one area Apple didn’t improve on the iPhone X, but you can work around it for $25
- This iPhone X battery case packs 6,000 mAh of power and somehow only costs $30
Trending Right Now:
- There’s purple in the Galaxy S9’s future
- Samsung needed 8 months to figure out there are no Microsoft Edition Galaxy phones
- 10 best new movies and shows coming to Netflix in December
The Galaxy S9 wants to be an even better desktop computer than its predecessor originally appeared on BGR.com on Mon, 4 Dec 2017 at 08:51:19 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.