The Galaxy S9 might not be the iPhone X rival you expect
A report earlier this week claimed that the Galaxy S9 will be fairly similar to the Galaxy S8 when it comes to overall design and features. Since then, BGR published images showing the alleged design of the handset. Even a Samsung official hinted that the Galaxy S9’s main feature may be its software.
A noted leaker now echoes that report, saying that the Galaxy S9 will basically be a “tock” year.
BGR Top Deals:
- Amazon’s huge Black Friday Bose sale is already going strong
- These $24 wireless earbuds sound better than $159 AirPods
Trending Right Now:
- The best Black Friday smartphone deals from Verizon, T-Mobile, AT&T, and Sprint
- Exclusive: Renders reveal Samsung’s new Galaxy S9 design
- Ancient wall carvings discovered in Saudi Arabia might be the earliest evidence of very good boys
The Galaxy S9 might not be the iPhone X rival you expect originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 22 Nov 2017 at 06:50:20 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.