We’re less than one month away from the official Galaxy S9 launch, and with each day that goes by we find out more tidbits about the next Galaxy S flagship.
After seeing the first Galaxy S9 press renders leaked late last week, a new report reveals that the Samsung has found a way to fight the iPhone X’s signature feature, Face ID. Spoiler: It’s probably not the way you think.
BGR Top Deals:
- Amazon’s All-New Fire TV drops to its lowest price ever ahead of Super Bowl 52
- This Set ‘n Forget slow cooker is probably the best thing that’ll ever happen to your kitchen
Trending Right Now:
- HomePod review roundup: Apple’s new speaker lives up to the hype
- Nissan has developed slippers that ‘park’ themselves, because why not?
- Alcoholics who smoke weed every day have healthier livers, study finds
The Galaxy S9 might have an answer for the iPhone X’s Face ID originally appeared on BGR.com on Mon, 29 Jan 2018 at 06:50:21 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.