The Galaxy S9 chip that will let Samsung copy the iPhone X is official
Samsung on Thursday unveiled its next-gen Exynos chip, the processor that will equip its flagships this year, including the Galaxy S9 and the Galaxy Note 9.
We’ve known for a while about the Exynos 9810 processor, as Samsung mentioned it in early November when it announced that its CES 2018 innovation awards. Samsung didn’t really reveal what the new Exynos 9810 will have to offer back in November, but now we know it’s equipped with the tools that will allow Samsung to copy the iPhone X.
BGR Top Deals:
- I’ll never go back to watching TV without this $14 accessory
- Today’s best deals: $15 Bluetooth earbuds, $25 home security cam, perfect egg cooker, Sonos, more
Trending Right Now:
- Galaxy Note 8, S8 users report that their screens are waking up on their own
- Galaxy S9 shown powered on in flood of freshly leaked photos
- Science just proved that you can spot a sick person without knowing they’re sick
The Galaxy S9 chip that will let Samsung copy the iPhone X is official originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 4 Jan 2018 at 07:45:22 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.