The Galaxy S10 won’t be Samsung’s first phone with an in-display fingerprint sensor
Much to our surprise, Samsung unveiled its first smartphone featuring three cameras on the back a few days ago. We expected the Galaxy S10 to be the first device with a three-camera setup, and we also thought the Galaxy S10 would be the first smartphone to feature a fingerprint sensor embedded into the screen, but it looks like that may no longer be the case.
BGR Top Deals:
- The Instant Pot of air fryers is my new favorite way to cook
- Today’s best deals: Fire TV Stick, Instant Pot, RoboVac, 4K Fire TV, 128GB microSD, Anker, sale, more
Trending Right Now:
- One more beloved Avengers character is confirmed to have survived ‘Infinity War’
- The first photos from the surface of an asteroid looks like something from a space horror movie
- iPhone XS Max destroys Galaxy Note 9 in first real-life speed test
The Galaxy S10 won’t be Samsung’s first phone with an in-display fingerprint sensor originally appeared on BGR.com on Mon, 24 Sep 2018 at 19:11:04 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.