The Galaxy S10+ might have 5 cameras but no in-display fingerprint sensor
Forget the iPhone XS and XR for a second, as more rumors featuring Samsung’s next best thing have hit the web. The South Korean giant is already working on three devices supposed to compete against Apple’s three new iPhones. Samsung will celebrate ten years of Galaxy S phones next year, and the Galaxy S10 series supposed to deliver a bunch of exciting features compared to the Galaxy S9 line.
BGR Top Deals:
- Amazon’s surprise Fire TV Stick sale for Prime members is still live
- The Bluetooth earbuds that replaced our AirPods are under $20 for the first time ever
Trending Right Now:
- The iPhone XR just killed the Pixel 3 and every other 2018 Android flagship
- Watch live streaming video of Hurricane Florence rolling into North Carolina
- NASA has a new, foldable heat shield, and it could be part of a manned Mars mission
The Galaxy S10+ might have 5 cameras but no in-display fingerprint sensor originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 13 Sep 2018 at 16:18:11 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.