Once upon a time, smartphone makers included a little infrared blaster in their phones so that they could be used as universal remotes. The bad news is those days are long gone for most smartphone brands. The good news is there’s an awesome little device that can instantly transform any iPhone or Android device into a universal remote, and it only costs $15 right now on Amazon. Definitely check out the Pronto Smart Universal Remote Control, you’ll be glad you did.
Here are some details from the Amazon page:
- Compatible with iOS and select Android devices
- Pronto works together with Peel Smart Remote app and Nexus 5, LG G2, Moto X, Sony XperiaZ, all Huawei phones, Samsung Note 5, S7.
- Pronto works together with Peel Smart Remote app and Apple Watch, iPhone 6, 6plus, 6s, 6s plus, 5, 5c, 5s, 4s, iPad Air, iPad mini, iPad 3rd, 4th gen, iPod touch.
- Sleek, simplified design. Pronto, about the size of a salt shaker, fits even in the smallest of spaces where you can store it together with all of your other entertainment devices to keep your entertainment center clutter-free of boxes and cables.
- Reliable connection and multiple user support.
- Long battery life: Battery lifetime up to 1 year, 4 AA alkaline batteries included.
- Easy setup: Create your custom entertainment control center through the Peel app. Please refer the User Guide before use.
BGR Top Deals:
- Today’s top deals: $139 Sonos Play:1, Bose sound bar, Fire TV QWERTY keyboard, Soylent sale, more
- These $24 wireless earbuds sound better than $159 AirPods
Trending Right Now:
- Researchers just accidentally found an effective Alzheimer’s treatment while trying to cure diabetes
- Forget the ‘boring’ Galaxy S9, there’s a cheaper alternative available right now
- Niagara Falls is coated in ice and looks absolutely insane right now
The gadget that transforms your iPhone or Android into a universal remote is only $15 right now originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 2 Jan 2018 at 19:21:43 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.