The feature everyone wanted on the iPhone X is coming to Samsung’s Galaxy S10
The Galaxy Note 9 might be the next flagship coming out of Samsung’s mobile division, but the phone that will follow the new Note, the Galaxy S10, is the talk of the town right now. And now, a new report out of South Korea delivers further details about Samsung’s Galaxy S10 flagship that’s set to launch in the first half of the year. The Galaxy S10 is expected to be a lot more exciting than the Galaxy S9 when it comes to new features. The Galaxy Note 9 will also be a “boring” phone, and this may explain the wave of new S10 rumors washing over the web earlier than expected.
BGR Top Deals:
- Get the wireless charger that should’ve come with your phone for $13
- The hottest new security camera on Amazon only costs $38 with 14 days of free cloud storage
Trending Right Now:
- ARM-based Windows PCs and Macs are coming, and they’ll be incredibly powerful
- Bloomberg report reveals three new Apple products launching next year
- Amazon Prime savings will be available at all Whole Foods stores beginning Wednesday
The feature everyone wanted on the iPhone X is coming to Samsung’s Galaxy S10 originally appeared on BGR.com on Mon, 25 Jun 2018 at 10:25:15 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.