The DVR for cord cutters only costs $27 on Amazon
If you ditched pay TV and got yourself an OTA TV antenna so you can watch live network television in 1080p FHD, congrats! You’ve freed yourself of the horrible overcharging that has completely ruined cable. Of course, it would be nice to still have your DVR so you could record network TV shows when you’re not home, right? Well we have just the thing. The Mediasonic Homeworx HW180STB OTA DVR Box is a digital video recorder made specifically for OTA TV, and it only costs $25 right now on Amazon.
Here are some key details from the product page:
- Receive Over-The-Air Digital Broadcast to your Analog and Digital TV, Projector, and Computer Monitor. Antenna Out Analog Pass Through, Favorite Channel List, Parental Control Function,USB Multimedia Player Function.
- Auto Tuning, HDMI 1080P Output / Composite Out / Coaxial Output, Closed Caption,Real-Time recording & Programmed Time Recording, Auto, 16:9 Pillar Box, 16:9 Pan G Scan, 4:3 Letter Box, 4:3 Pan G Scan, 4:3 Full, 16:9 Wide Screen. Timing Start Up & Shut Down.
- Recording require user to connect a USB 2.0 or USB 3.0 2.5" / 3.5" External Hard Drive via USB (Up to 2TB). (USB Flash Drive not recommended)
- **PLEASE NOTE**:This converter box is designed to receive Over-The-Air signal, and it is not a replacement of cable box. External Antenna is required to connect to this converter box in order to receive signal. This product does NOT Work with TIVO and cable company such as Comcast, DirecTV, DISH Network, Time Warner Cable, etc. In general, this product does NOT work with encrypted cable signal
Mediasonic Homeworx HW180STB 3 / 4 Channel HDTV Digital Converter…: Price too low to display
Note that you’ll need an external hard drive or a USB flash drive for storage with this box. If you don’t already have one, here are two options:
BGR Top Deals:
- We’re not sure how, but Amazon is selling a Crock-Pot slow cooker for under $10
- This $40 box is the best way to get back at your cable company for overcharging you
Trending Right Now:
- Check out these gorgeous photos of this morning’s Super Blue Blood Moon
- Lost NASA satellite wakes up after being declared ‘dead’ 13 years ago
- $44 and 15 minutes is all it takes to convert any car’s headlights to LEDs