For less than $20, the Dash Egg Cooker is quite possibly the greatest addition you can make to your kitchen arsenal. It makes preparing breakfast, or any other meal that involves cooked eggs, so much simpler. It's a fan favorite and a best-seller, but there's one problem people have found: it's small. If you have a big family, or if you're preparing a large meal that requires lots of eggs, it can be annoying that the Dash only holds six eggs at a time. Of course, that's where the Dash Deluxe Egg Cooker comes in!
The deluxe model cooks perfect eggs every time just like the smaller version, and it lets you prepare soft, medium, and hard boiled eggs, as well as poached eggs, scrambled eggs, and even omelets. But unlike the original, the deluxe version can cook a full dozen eggs at a time. It's on sale right now on Amazon for just $25.99, and it's a hot-ticket item so it's currently sold out. More inventory is due back in stock on Thursday though, so if you order now it'll be Prime-shipped to your door by the end of the week.
Here's what you need to know from the product page:
- Boils up to 12 eggs at one time
- Make soft, medium, and hard boiled eggs, poached eggs, scrambled eggs and omelets
- Auto shut off function so you set it and forget it
- Accessories are dishwasher safe
- 1-year manufacturer warranty, recipe book and access to our growing database of recipes included
Dash Deluxe Egg Cooker: $25.99
BGR Top Deals:
- Amazon has a $92 smartwatch with 45-day battery life that supports both iOS and Android
- Every Roku and Fire TV should come with this accessory – but they don’t, so get one on Amazon
Trending Right Now:
- This $10,000 3D printed house can be built in 24 hours and is bigger than a studio apartment
- New photo shows the Tiangong-1 space station that’s about to smash into Earth
- Look how much hotter the Galaxy S9 would be if Samsung had stolen Apple’s notch like everyone else
The deluxe version of the kitchen gadget that cooks perfect eggs every time is just $26 today originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 13 Mar 2018 at 15:28:04 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.