The biggest reason you should install iOS 12 public beta on your iPhone
Apple surprised us all on Monday when it released the first iOS 12 public beta late in the afternoon. Apple typically releases new iOS betas around mid-day, and the company also typically waits until a couple more developer beta versions have been released before it issues the first public beta of its annual iOS update.
But iOS 12 is different in many ways from earlier summertime betas from Apple. Beginning with the very first iOS 12 developer beta released during WWDC 2018, the software has been remarkably stable. Yes, of course there are bugs here and there, but iOS 12's beta period has so far been shockingly smooth. In fact, we would go as far as to say that every iPhone user should install the iOS 12 public beta on his or her iPhone right now.
BGR Top Deals:
- The crazy camera that lets your smartphone see anywhere is back down to its best price ever
- Blink is a $99 home security camera with 2-year battery life and free cloud storage
Trending Right Now:
- We finally know how Disney chose which Avengers to kill in Infinity War
- Secret settings hidden in your Android phone will make it feel twice as fast
- A major Google Maps redesign is rolling out to everyone right now
The biggest reason you should install iOS 12 public beta on your iPhone originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 27 Jun 2018 at 12:57:31 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.