The biggest mysteries from Game of Thrones’ season 7 finale were finally explained
There’s still a long way to go until season 8 of Game of Thrones hits HBO, but we finally have answers to some of the main questions left after that terrifying season finale last year. We still don’t have an explanation for those damned chains, but at least we know a thing or two about Viserion, the ice dragon that’s now serving the Night King’s army. And it all comes straight from the horse's mouth at HBO, officially, rather than fan theories or purported leaks.
BGR Top Deals:
- Your cable company will hate you as much as you hate them after you get this $39 box
- Beats Solo3 wireless headphones are back down to their lowest price ever
Trending Right Now:
- There’s an alternate ‘Infinity War’ ending that would have ruined ‘Avengers 4’
- Facebook is shedding massive traffic – and it’s apparently flocking to YouTube
- Google Maps is almost perfect, so of course Google had to find a way to ruin it
The biggest mysteries from Game of Thrones’ season 7 finale were finally explained originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 10 Aug 2018 at 11:07:56 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.