At its full retail price of $130, the Logitech Harmony Smart Control bundle would already be among the best values in universal remotes. The package comes with both a Logitech Harmony smart remote and the Harmony Hub, a $90 device that connects to your smartphone to transform it into a universal remote. Amazon typically sells the bundle for $80, with is an absolute steal. If you move quickly, however, you can grab one right now for just $58, which just so happens to be its lowest price ever.
Here are some highlights from the product page:
- Use your smartphone (available Harmony Smartphone app) or the included Harmony Remote to control your entertainment devices.Internet access Wi-Fi: Supports 802.11g/n, WPA Personal, WPA2-AES and 64/128-bit WEP encryption
- Smartphone app includes Swipe and Tap control for one-touch control of your entertainment system, up to 50 favorite channel icons, volume, media playback, and more (Works with iPhone iOS 6.0 or later and Android 4.0 or later)
- Included Harmony Hub lets you control devices hidden behind cabinet doors or walls, including game consoles such as PS3, Wii, and Xbox 360
- Future-proof control of up to 8 devices: Works with over 270,000 devices including cable TV boxes, Apple TV, Roku, Sonos, Amazon Fire TV, Phillips Hue, Xbox One, PS3, and TV-connected PC or Mac
- Removable battery
BGR Top Deals:
- This $27 box is all cord cutters need to record live TV without a cable company’s DVR
- These 25 delicious slow cooker recipes taste even better in this discounted Crock-Pot
Trending Right Now:
- NASA’s Juno just sent back a photo of Jupiter that looks too insane to be real
- Melting glaciers aren’t just causing sea levels to rise – they’re causing the ocean floor to sink
- The 10 most exciting announcements so far from CES 2018
The best Logitech Harmony remote bundle somehow just dropped below $60 originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 9 Jan 2018 at 08:20:07 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.