If you've been following our Black Friday 2017 coverage over the past week or so, you've probably noticed a recurring theme: there is no reason whatsoever to wait for Black Friday or even Thanksgiving Day to start shopping. There are already Black Friday-level discounts available from all the top retailers like Amazon, which is hosting a huge Black Friday Deals Week sale, and Walmart, which kicked off its pre-Black Friday sale on Monday.
Just about all of the best deals you'll find out there right now are already at Black Friday prices. If by chance you do buy something now and the price drops on Thanksgiving Day or Black Friday, most retailers will issue a partial refund if you request it — like I did with the SmartThings Hub I bought that went on sale a few days later.
On Monday we told you about the best early Black Friday sales you can shop right now, and you should definitely check them out. You'll find some of the best deals and lowest prices we've ever seen. But Black Friday is all about televisions, so if you want to skip right to the TVs, we've got you covered in this post.
BGR Top Deals:
- Can someone please explain why Apple didn’t include this $13 accessory with every pair of AirPods?
- Black Friday just came early for one of our favorite pairs of wireless headphones
Trending Right Now:
- Samsung accidentally confirmed it’s making a Galaxy X
- The unthinkable happened: New Android phone crushes iPhone X in speed test
- The best Black Friday 2017 sales you can shop online right now: Walmart, Best Buy, more
The best Black Friday TV deals you can get right now from Walmart, Best Buy, and more originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 21 Nov 2017 at 10:11:03 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.