Super Bowl LII is just around the corner, but let's be honest... who cares about the football? OK fine, that's not fair. The game is always fun each year and the commercials add another layer of entertainment. But that all only lasts a few hours. The real beauty of Super Bowl season is that it gives you an excuse to upgrade your aging TV. After all, how can you and your pals watch on a tiny old TV when there are great big gorgeous new 4K TVs out there just waiting to find a new home. Lucky for you, the best deal of the season is already available now, and it's a doozy.
B&H is offering the insanely popular Sony XBR-X900E-Series 65"-Class HDR UHD Smart LED TV for just $1,498, which is a savings of $500. But wait! This deal also gets you a free Google Home smart speaker, which will be added to your cart automatically when you purchase the TV.
Here are some key details on the Sony X900E from the product page:
- UHD 3840 x 2160 LED Panel
- 120 Hz Refresh Rate / Motionflow XR 960
- Screen Mirroring Technology
- Built-In Wi-Fi & Ethernet Connectivity
- Access Google Play Store & Apps
- Compatible with Opera Web Browser
- 4 x HDMI / 3 x USB
- TRILUMINOS Display Color Enhancement
- Dolby Digital / DTS Compatibility
Sony XBR-X900E-Series 65"-Class HDR UHD Smart LED TV (incl. free Google Home): $1,498.00
BGR Top Deals:
- Today’s top deals: $30 Crock-Pot, $15 Bluetooth headphones, Dyson vacuum, Nest Thermostat, more
- These $24 wireless earbuds sound better than $159 AirPods for one main reason
Trending Right Now:
- Insider reveals Samsung’s exact Galaxy S9 release date
- China wants to clean Earth’s orbit by blasting space junk with giant lasers
- NASA captures rare image of a distant galaxy nearly as old as the Universe itself
The best 4K TV deal of Super Bowl season saves you $500 and gets you a free Google Home originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 16 Jan 2018 at 13:18:39 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.