The backup camera that works on any car with no wiring needed is under $100 for the first time
OK seriously, the deal we're about to drop on you is an absolute must-have for anyone who owns a car that doesn't have a backup camera. The nonda ZUS Smart Backup Camera is brilliant. It's not the first backup camera designed to fit any car, and it won't be the last. It is the best, however, because it installs in about 60 seconds and doesn't require you to run any wiring at all! It's battery powered and it works for about 2 months before it needs to be recharged. It's also on sale at an all-time low right now, so grab it while you can.
Here are the bullet points from the product page:
- 170-Degree Wide: 30-degree wider than traditional 140-degree cameras, providing you with safer riding experience, takes the worry out of backing up
- Wireless Rear View: Wireless backup camera with rechargeable battery, directly view on your smartphone (not work with tablets), no separate screen is required
- Self-Install In 10 Mins: Install the camera yourself with no wiring or drilling needed, skip the need to visit local dealer and save on installation costs
- Water resistant & Premium Material: IP67 waterproof certification protects against rain and snow. German Bayer PC material makes it more sturdy and exquisite
- 2 Megapixel / 720P /6 Layer Glass Lens: Our camera is 4 times clearer than standard cameras. It gives you a much clearer view on everything behind you
BGR Top Deals:
- Today’s top deals: $8 wireless charger, $20 Bluetooth earbuds, $24 LED light strip, surround sound, more
- The best-selling surround sound system on Amazon is down to its lowest price ever, today only
Trending Right Now:
- A new ‘Captain Marvel’ revelation supports the most heartbreaking ‘Avengers 4’ theory
- Google confirmed that it’s working to fix one of the Pixel 3’s biggest problems
- Samsung’s most innovative Android phone ever will be unveiled this week
The backup camera that works on any car with no wiring needed is under $100 for the first time originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 6 Nov 2018 at 13:34:49 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.