The 7 biggest announcements from Apple’s event
Well, Apple fans, the bittersweet day you've been waiting for has finally arrived. Why is it bittersweet? It's never a bad day when Apple unveils a bunch of new devices, of course. But the company's October event means that Apple won't make any major announcements again until next spring when it shows off iOS 13 and a new version of macOS for the first time. And as for exciting new hardware releases, nothing really big is likely to happen after this event until next September when Apple launches the iPhone 11. Hey, if nothing else that gives you plenty of time to save your money — the iPhone XS Max already goes up to nearly $1,500, so who knows how much next year's new iPhones will cost.
In the meantime, Apple on Tuesday unveiled a whole slew of new products. We all knew that redesigned iPad Pro models were coming, and they definitely lived up to the hype. In fact, the new models Apple announced this morning probably represent the biggest redesign the iPad line has ever seen. Of course there was plenty more Apple showed off on stage during Tuesday's press conference in Brooklyn, and in this post you'll find all of the biggest announcements from the show.
BGR Top Deals:
- Amazon has a $26 home security camera that’s better than a $199 Nest Cam
- This $20 accessory adds wireless charging to your AirPods
Trending Right Now:
- The special iPhone X wallpaper everyone loves is finally available for the iPhone XR
- This is by far the best and most heartbreaking ‘Avengers 4’ theory so far
- Costco Black Friday 2018 ad leaks: Cheap iPad, Xbox, and laptop deals