The 512GB Samsung microSD card you’ve been waiting for is almost here
When Samsung unveiled the Galaxy Note 9 back in August, the handset became the first flagship in the world to support up to 1TB of storage thanks to a combination of built-in and expandable storage. The top of the line Galaxy Note 9 ships with 512GB of storage and support of up to 512GB microSD cards. But, until now, Samsung’s own 512GB microSD card had been missing in action.
BGR Top Deals:
- It’s never been cheaper to upgrade the headlights on any car to LEDs
- Amazon’s running a rare sale on home security cameras with crazy 2-year battery life
Trending Right Now:
- The OnePlus 6T just got an early unboxing before it was even announced
- iPhone XS and XR update to enable eSIM is coming tomorrow
- Everything new coming to Netflix this week, and everything leaving (week of Oct. 28)
The 512GB Samsung microSD card you’ve been waiting for is almost here originally appeared on BGR.com on Mon, 29 Oct 2018 at 11:10:49 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.