The 512GB Galaxy Note 9 is supposedly real, but you’ll have a tough time buying one
In less than two months, Samsung will reportedly unveil its next best thing, a Galaxy Note version that will look a lot like last year model, but pack better specs and improved camera experience. The Note 9, much like the Galaxy S9, will be “boring” that way. But the handset is expected to offer users a bunch of exciting features, including a bigger battery than ever before, and more storage than the competition has to offer.
However, not all Galaxy Note 9 buyers will be able to buy the 512GB version of the phone.
BGR Top Deals:
- $15 is all it takes to get the most immersive viewing experience on any TV
- Your home internet isn’t as fast (or as cheap) as it should be – but we’ll show you how to fix it
Trending Right Now:
- New helicopter video confirms Hawaii is basically Mordor now
- Thank heavens Samsung canceled this fugly foldable Samsung Galaxy phone
- I wouldn’t buy a $2,000 foldable iPhone, let alone Samsung’s Galaxy X
The 512GB Galaxy Note 9 is supposedly real, but you’ll have a tough time buying one originally appeared on BGR.com on Mon, 18 Jun 2018 at 07:45:22 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.